Alldocube, one of the leading brands of budget Android tablets has announced the release of the new 8.4″ Alldocube iPlay 50 Mini Pro. Small tablets under 10.1″ are beginning to surge in popularity again and this is one of the first to offer more premium hardware. Making it more suitable for gaming and general use.
The iPlay 50 Mini Pro is the successor to the Alldocube iPlay 50 Mini which featured an 8.4″ display, 4GB RAM, 64GB storage and the low end Unisoc T606 octa-core processor. This new tablet improves upon the original by offering 8GB RAM, 256GB storage and the mid-range MediaTek G99 octa-core processor.
According to Alldocube the MediaTek Helio G99 scores 400,000+ on the Antutu benchmark. According to Nanoreview this CPU currently achieves 377,486 which puts it just below the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G. With this kind of hardware the tablet is definitely a good choice for gaming.
- Operating System: Android 13
- Display: 8.4″ 1920×1200 IPS, 320cd/㎡, 270 PPI
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G99
- Graphics: ARM Mali-G57 MC2
- RAM: 8GB (+8GB Extended RAM)
- Storage: 256GB UFS 2.1 (Supports TF Card)
- Battery: 3.8V/5000mAh
- Charging: USB-C Power Delivery 18W
- Connectivity: WiFi ac, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, FM, 4G LTE
- GSM: B2/3/5/8
- WCDMA: B1/2/5/8
- FDD: B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/20/28AB/66
- TDD: B38/39/40/41
- SIM Card: 2 Nano or Nano + TF card
- Dimensions: 202.7mm (H) x 126mm (W) x 7.5mm (T)
- Weight: 306g
Alldocube have opted to include an optional Bluetooth keyboard and stylus. Making it an excellent choice for a bit of work on the go.
Alldocube iPlay 50 Mini Pro Release Date
Alldocube have not yet announced a release date, however it’s currently available in China and there’s a landing page on AliExpress already.
Reported exclusively at CheesyNode first.